Who is Luca Tagliaferro?
Luca Tagliaferro is a British-Italian Internet and Tech Senior consultant and founder at KeywordProfiler.com, an SEO tool for topics research. Luca’s specialty is SEO consultancy and among his clients Luca has the pleasure to work with Future Fit Training, Dove, Zendesk, EON Energy and other international e-commerce businesses.
Luca’s passion in helping online business-consumer businesses grow to their sales using SEO strategies and tactics, places clients websites on top positions on Google for targeted keywords.
Luca was listed as one of the top 20 digital marketing influencers in the Yahoo! Finance 2019 list, thanks to his research and blogging work that helps thousands of digital marketers becoming better at their jobs.
Luca is a regular contributor to industry publications globally, such as Semrush, Search Engine Land, Smart Insights, WordTracker, Freelance.com and many more.
Current Positions: SEO Consultant.
Languages: Italian (mother tongue), English (Fluent), French (Fluent), German (basic), Spanish (basic).
- Forbes: The True Value of Persuasion in Marketing
- TrustPilot: The Power of Trust in Education
- Yahoo!: Top Marketing Influencers to follow 2019
- SparkToro: SparkToro Review
- Inc Magazine: Luca Tagliaferro Profile Page
- UpCity: The role of AI in digital marketing
- Co-Schedule: 10 Examples of startups that slayed their content marketing strategy
- Moz: When (and when not) outsource link building
- YodaLondon: Top SEO consultants in London
- HubSpot: How to become an SEO expert
- FixthePhoto: Luca Tagliaferro SEO consultant review
- SEO Roundtable: Daily Search Forum May 2021
- Gripped: Top SEO consultants in the UK
- DesignRush: Luca Tagliaferro Consultancy
- MuckRack: Luca Tagliaferro Profile
- LeadSquared: 22 sales skills that help reps surpass their quota
- DemandSage: UpWork Statistics for 2023
- PickWizard: What you wish you knew when you started as a freelancer
- Brian Solis: The digital marketing barometer
- CollaboratorPro: Linkbuilding strategy roundup 2022
- DivvyHQ: The never ending benefits of guest posting
- Thrivemyway: SEO Tips
- AIBC World: Generative AI and societal integration
- Careershifters: From the EU to Digital Marketing
- Marketin Recruitment: Content Marketers give their #1 focus
- Marketing For it: How to implement FAQ schema
- Social Hire: How to choose an SEO agency
- Bertie Charlton: Probabilistic thinking in SEO
Events, Podcasts and Webinars:
- SMX Advanced London: 5 CRO Quick Wins for SEO
- Milan SMXL Conference: Apply UX to improve SEO
- Dubai Eurasia Sigma Conference: How AI is revolutionising SEO
- Business International Milan: Luca Tagliaferro on UX and SEO relationships
- Portsmouth University: Luca Tagliaferro Entrepreneur in Residence
- Unmiss Podcast: Is UX an ranking factor?
- SEO Mastery Summit: How to get a higher CTR
- SEMRush: 4 UX Principles for SEO
- DataBox: Useful Regex Code for Google Analytics Reporting
- SearchEngineLand: Lessons I learnt from adding FAQ schema: a test on a 1,000 keywords
- SearchEngineLand: Data scraping for marketers who don’t know code
- SearchEngineLand: Reimagining the marketing funnel for a disrupted customer experience
- SearchEngineLand: How to build a Chrome Extension using ChatGPT
- SearchEngineLand: How to use Quora for SEO research
- SearchEngineLand: Using Bard for Tangential SEO: build content ideas in minutes
- SmartInsights: How do you know when you need a website redesign?
- SmartInsights: Complete Affiliate Marketing Guide
- CrazyEgg: How to start an affiliate program that’s actually helpful
- SearchEngineWatch: When and how to hire an CRO expert
- WordTracker: How marketers can avoid Zero-Click searches
- Envato: How to develop a TikTok marketing strategy
- Millo: How to make money with affiliate marketing
- SE Ranking: How to grow your e-commerce website
- Seobility: How and why CRO and SEO should work together
- BetterMarketing: 16 techniques to increase your traffic and conversions
- TravelPayouts: How to generate quality backlinks with HARO
- PomodoneApp: How to manage multiple projects as a freelancer
- DivvyHQ: How to decrease organic bounce rate and increase ranking
- InLinks: From 30k to 60k users in three months, a case study
- Dare Agency: The most important SEO factors for 2021